Programs cooperatively developed between SAFE and students benefit both our mission and those who partner with us. Through such collaborations, students learn about the importance of antiquities and the dangers facing them, and SAFE provides ways they can turn their concern into action.
Would you and your students like to be involved? SAFE is interested in working with other schools and groups of students. Please contact us for more information.
- SAFE intern initiated a presentation to fellow students at the all-school arts festival to raised awareness about SAFE's cause and its mission.(More)
- SAFE was a featured exhibit which showcases projects and cultural studies undertaken by students.(More)
- A program at NYU presented to museum professionals, academics, students, and other invitees about the problems surrounding the trade of illicit antiquities.(More)
- An outreach program in which SAFE and instructors work cooperatively to educate students.(More)
- SAFE presentation of an educational program to students in Toronto, Ontario in conjunction with a 2007 candlelight vigil.(More)